Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canada - Rogers Family Plan with Spotify Premium - Account Problems

Canada - Rogers Family Plan with Spotify Premium - Account Problems

Hi

So I have a family plan with rogers that gives me access to a spotify premium account. My mom tried to set mine up but it registered my username as a 20+ character alphanumeric string. This is now the username associated with my phone number. Now, i tried using this crazy username to log in but it does not work. I tried reseting the password and spotify does not recognize the username, it thinks its a facebook profile name - which it is not. On my rogers account page it shows this as the username. I also think my mother set it up under her password.

So, I have a free account I set up with my password. Is there a way I can assign this profile to my rogers number instead of this ridiculous one?

2 Replies

Hey @JGOLDB8, welcome to the community!

Sounds like the promotion got applied to a Spotify account that was created with Facebook (possibly your mom's Facebook or your Facebook.) You can try logging into Spotify by clicking "Sign in with Facebook" to see which account got the Premium. To get your Spotify account with the subscription, you'll have to go back into your Rogers account and unlink the Spotify account then link the correct account. If you have any trouble unlinking the Spotify account from your Rogers account, contact Rogers since they process these type of subscriptions.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi, just inquiring why family plans are available in Canada with Rogers mobility accounts? But yet it is not available for premium account holders?

Grumpy Cat

Suggested posts