Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canada?

Canada?

Hello everyone!

I signed up my Spotify account in France, but now im living in Canada and i cant change my country on my profile. I heard that Spotify doesnt exist here but sometimes Spotify is working and sometimes not! Is that a bug or something? Its really weird!

Some of you got the same pb?

Regards.

3 Replies

Yes, it's a shhame there's no Spotify in Canada yet. What sort of problems are you having, maybe we can offer some suggestions to improve your listening pleasure?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Spotify is not yet available in canada, which is why you can't change your country to Canada. 

If you have a Spotify free account, you will only be able to use your account for 14 days in Canada before you loose access to Spotify. If you have a payment method from a country where Spotify is available, you can use that to upgrade to unlimited/premium which gives you unlimited abroad access. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well, I do know that Spotify doesnt work in Canada. I'm just wondering if it is normal that I can still listen to music (even after 14 days) ? This morning i could, this afternoon i couldnt (and i changed anything to my account!). Same thing somedays ago.

Suggested posts