Highlighted

Re: Cancel Free Account

Jaabatiz
I need cancel account

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Jaabatiz,

You need to follow this link. Look under 'Account' > 'I want to close my Spotify account permanently'. Once done, you'll receive an email to confirm. If you didn't use Facebook to create the account you'll get an optional link to reactivate the account within 7 days.

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Dyrong0317
Casual Listener
I went in to cancel my premium package but following the links it says I have the free package......but every month on the 17th I pay $10.59 for that "free subscription" I have reached out to spotify in Twitter and no response...
Solution!

Dyrong0317
Casual Listener
Thank you that worked and for everyone who is reading any of this DO NOT PAY these people

nedell

delete my account please.

Solution!

J17051952n

Could you please cancel my free premium trial as It was requested by accident.

regards

James

r08gatewood0808
Please DELETE MY ACCOUNT
CANNOT pay for service!!

r08gatewood0808@gmail.com
Thank you

tabrown1118
I want to cancel my account. I don't want the premium account. I clicked on it to see what it offered and then it said Thabks for becoming premium or something.

Soulsis3
Regular
I need my account cancelled ASAP. It is suppose to be free and I was charged over $10. I tried canceling but the big pop up box that says I'm still free won't let me. I did a contact form and I was sent here, to do this again. I am not sure why it's so difficult. I am very unhappy with my service and I would like a refund.

Soulsis3
Regular
My account is Soulbelove@gmail.com
SUGGESTED POSTS