Cancel Free Account

Solved!

Re: Cancel Free Account

1952brush

please cancel my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why is there no easy way to do this???????

thekickerbocker

Cancel my account

ramirezdaniel62
Regular
Cancel my account please now. Thanks Mr Ramirez

latinhoneycv-us
I need help cancelling my daughter's subscription please..

karinpaulien

Hi, I want to remove my free account but the contactform is not available. What to do??

gward2-9
Casual Listener

Do you mean that I should entirely disregard the content of the email sent? Should I click to send an email reply to that useless message and again request to have my Spotify account deleted?

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hi everyone- Your best route for requesting an account deletion is the contact form.

If you receive a message directing you back to the Community, simply just reply again with your message. Your email will reach a member of our support team who can then delete your account. 

davelwhite
Casual Listener
Spotify, Pfft what a joke. My husband got spotify free on his spark contract phone. I downloaded the free for a month app onto my Vodafone mobile. When I asked to cancel I was told I must contact spark as my contract was eith them. No amount of e mails will make them understand the problem. And my poor husband who wants the free spotify he is entitled to can't have it. Wish I had never bloody heard of spotify

I want my spotify account deleted. Thank you

luckylaurie
Casual Listener

somebody needs to em me asap, you took money out of my account, when it was supposed to be free.  I am very upset, I'm filling out a fraudulant statement with my bank.  Please em me at ltye58@yahoo.com.

luckylaurie
Casual Listener

you can charge them with fraud, this is not the way to run a business, they are tapping into our private bank accounts.

SUGGESTED POSTS