Cancel Free Account

Solved!

Re: Cancel Free Account

dinacc
Regular

arg...yes want to cancel my free account....there is no cancel buttion????HELP!!

dinacc
Regular
Does this work...I enrolled yesterday by mistake and someohow have the free trial...and want to cancel but just leads me the subscription page?

dinacc
Regular
I just enrolled in the free 7 day trial on ipad and didn't realize that after 7 days I would be enrolled? Im trying to find the cancel my subscription which is non existing and want out!!!Please help...this is frustrating. I don't even use the thing

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@dinacc

Did you input any payment info?

You can login to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

lolcynth
Casual Listener

all you have to do is log into spotify from the computer and click cancel subscription 

spotify.com

@dinacc wrote:
I just enrolled in the free 7 day trial on ipad and didn't realize that after 7 days I would be enrolled? Im trying to find the cancel my subscription which is non existing and want out!!!Please help...this is frustrating. I don't even use the thing

dinacc
Regular
No I didn't??

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@dinacc

If you didn't input any payment info, you're in the clear. There's no way you'll get charged for a suscription.

osorniosRock Star 22

dinacc
Regular
Even if I downloaded app though the App Store and it's connected to my iTunes account?

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@dinacc

No problems for using the app store to download the app.

You do need to check your itunes subscriptions for Auto Renewals and turn it off for Spotify.

Here are Apple's instructions on how to do it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

osorniosRock Star 22

olavol

How can Spotify constrain people just like that? I'm one more user unsatisfied with it... I recommend people to NOT USE this service. Please, I can't even open the so called "contact form"! What contact?

Spotify is useless for me, so respect my will: I tried it and didn't like it... Just simple like that.

SUGGESTED POSTS