Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel Payment

Cancel Payment

I was charged $4.99 for a student premium account and I would like for that to be cancelled. I never showed any form of identification to be charged.
4 Replies

I want to cancel spotify I been trying for the last six months and still yall are charging me please take me off

I want to cancel my payment s well. How do we do this? I can't find a phone number to call or anything.....what do I do. 

TYIA 

Hey @thafamous,

If you didn't get any email receipt for the subscription purchase, sometimes the amount gets 'on hold' even if the charge doesn't go through. Normally the amount gets back to your bank account a day or two later.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Dreamer2 @shadwick11,

Depends if you pay through iTunes or directly to Spotify.

To cancel and delete your payment info, do the following:

1. Go to your Subscription page.

2. Click UPDATE DETAILS. If it shows below 'Would you like to cancel your subscription?' click there and cancel.

3. Check the box to 'Remove', and click 'Change' button,

Note: If you have your Premium active you won't be able to remove your payment info. That's why it's important to cancel before clicking UPDATE DETAILS.

Without any payment details, no new charges can be made, but if you're an iPhone user, you do need to check your iTunes subscriptions Auto Renewal and turn it off for Spotify.

Here are Apple's instructions on how to do it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts