Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel Premium Subscription without Log In Details?

Cancel Premium Subscription without Log In Details?

Hi.

I have had a Spotify account for a few years now, and upgraded to Premium earlier in the year. I want to cancel the Premium subscription, however I no longer have or can remember the username, password or email address I used for the account. 

I cannot cancel it unless I log into it obviously, but the problem is how can I cancel it if I don't even remember the log in details needed to cancel it! The reason it is so frustrating is because Spotify are still taking the monthly subscription fees from me, of a service I am not even using. 

Please help.

Thanks. 

3 Replies

hi, i have de same problem.

have you resolved it?

I also have the same problem. And I absolutely hate that I can't get in contact with a real person to resolve this problem. I'm paying for services I don't want anymore

We have the same problem.  Through work we have apparently got several accounts but can't find out which one is related to the credit card charge.  The accounts we've logged into all say they are free and not paying for premium and yet a monthly charge is coming out.  My boss has sold her business so I urgently need to find out what account the charge is related to.  It's so frustrating that you can't 'contact us' and have someone sort it out quickly.  The time it's taking me to try and sort this out is crazy!

Hope someone can please help quickly.

Cheers

Suggested posts