Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel Spotify premium with vodafone and go direct with Spotify

Solved!

Cancel Spotify premium with vodafone and go direct with Spotify

My Vodafone Premium Spotify subscription expires in a few days. I want to subscribe to Premium Family. Do I have to cancel the Vodafone subscription thru Vodafone and then will I be able to subscribe to Family direct with Spotify or will I still get the this account is adminstered by Vodafone message? Will I be able to keep my playlists and downloads or can they be restored if there is an issue during the transition?
Thanks
Shane

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Shaggeroz

Don't worry about your playlists or account, they are safe with us. You'd just have to cancel your current Premium subscription with Vodafone, wait for the account to revert to Free, and then get our Premium for Family.

Give us a shout if anything goes sideways, we'd love to help 🙂 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Shaggeroz

Don't worry about your playlists or account, they are safe with us. You'd just have to cancel your current Premium subscription with Vodafone, wait for the account to revert to Free, and then get our Premium for Family.

Give us a shout if anything goes sideways, we'd love to help 🙂 

How do I get my Spotify premium account unsubscribed from Vodafone??

Hey, I've done this too! How long after cancelling with Vodafone will it revert to free? I've cancelled but when I go to my subscription page it still says "Your plan is associated with our partner Vodafone, please refer to Vodafone for questions regarding your plan.

Contact information: https://support.vodafone.co..."

Thanks!

Claire

Hi
It was a couple of years ago now so I don't exactly recall. I may have contacted Vodafone to ensure it was cancelled too. I don't think it was weeks.
I've checked my email trail. I enquired about how long it should take so I could upgrade to Family Premium. That was 12/8/16. I got an email welcoming me to Family on 19/8/16. So it looks to be less than a week. I hope this helps.

Shane

Suggested posts