Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel annual subscription

Cancel annual subscription

I signed up yesterday for annual premium subscription. I thought I was doing the family subscription. I want to cancel annual premium subscription so that I can start the family subscription.

Thank you.

3 Replies

Hey @NavMar, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Oh no! Switching over to the family plan shouldn't be too much of a hassle, don't worry 🙂

The first thing you should do is go to your Subscription page and cancel your current subscription.

After you've cancelled your subscription, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and explain your issue to them and they can get you swapped over. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Happy listening 🙂

Hello!
I have gone to my subscription. There is no link to unsubscribe. I'm not
sure what to do.
Thanks!

@NavMar,

Okay, if you aren't able to find the button to unsubscribe then you can go ahead and contact Spotify's support anyway. They will be able to help you do what you need to do to switch your current year subscription over to a family subscription 🙂

Suggested posts