Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel/determin account

Cancel/determin account

I need help to cancel my account mantarmusic since it is old and I need the emailadress in my latest account. I cant find anywhere to delete it at all? Please help.
4 Replies

Hey @tess1979 welcome to the Spotify Community. Is there any reason you want to have a second account? You can change the email address in your account via your Profile page

I already have two accounts thats the problem. But I only want one.
I want to delete account named Mantarmusic since that account is using my current private emailaddress. I want to keep account tess1979 and use private emailaddress there, since it is the ine I use. But since mantarmusic is registered with my prive email I cannot use that email at tess1979. I know how to change email in the separte accounts, but I want to delete one account, not create new emailaddresses. The sad thing, there is no place where I can delete it, or?

I already have two accounts thats the problem. But I only want one.
I want to delete account named Mantarmusic since that account is using my current private emailaddress. I want to keep account tess1979 and use private emailaddress there, since it is the ine I use. But since mantarmusic is registered with my prive email I cannot use that email at tess1979. I know how to change email in the separte accounts, but I want to delete one account, not create new emailaddresses. The sad thing, there is no place where I can delete it, or?

Read this:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleting-your-account/td-p/173950

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts