Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel premium

Cancel premium

Subscription due to the fact it's too confusing to try to use they wanted me to listen to commercials plus I couldn't find any of music I had saved
6 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about that.

You can cancel your subscription by following the steps here.

Let me know if you need any further help with that.

Thanks!

@barnyardeo

Normally that happens when a duplicate account exists, one with a spotify username / password and one with your facebook details.

Just logout, and log back in using the account login that appears in your spotify receipt email, which should be your original spotify username. That's the one with the Premium features.

Premium users don't have to listen to commercials.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, 

I don´t know where to post mi problem, I already cancel my premium account, but Spotify still charging like i have the premium.

Means I cancel since january 2016, it´s april and I only want to cancel, I can not pay more.

Picture1.png

@SilviaPerez

Hola!

Necesitas entrar a tu perfil en el sitio web para ver si apareces como Premium o no, independientemente de haber recibido el email de cancelacion.

Si aun apareces como Premium, cancela el servicio una vez mas alli en tu perfil y procura borrar la informacion de pago. De esa manera, ya no habra mas cargos posteriores.

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi, I also have a problem canceling my premium account. I log in into my account using my password, but when it asks me again for my password to cancel it always replies "uncorrect password". I checked my password many times and it logs on normally but I can't cancel. I just want to change to a subscribtion from my handy provider so that I have unlimited data for Spotify. Thanks!

@physiker717

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

They'll help you out.

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts