Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Cancel subscription and refund

Solved!

Cancel subscription and refund

Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

INDONESIA

Device

(Samsung Galaxy)

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

I have submitted my request for cancellation and refund for my 6 month period subscription. Because of its complicated procedures with third party payment provider which is not my problem in the first place, I was refered to wait from the managerial level to help. But until now I have not heard anything, It has been more than 2 weeks. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Cancel subscription and refund

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hi there @unikster,

thanks for posting !

Please make sure to read all about refunds and their process in this help page.

Furthermore, as you've already send a help request with your account i just want to make sure you've created it through the "About Us" page.

I suggest you use this one as well to contact support and have them take a closer look at your account.

Note: please reply to any automated mail you get this will speed up the process.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

OneByBooRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solution!

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hi there @unikster,

thanks for posting !

Please make sure to read all about refunds and their process in this help page.

Furthermore, as you've already send a help request with your account i just want to make sure you've created it through the "About Us" page.

I suggest you use this one as well to contact support and have them take a closer look at your account.

Note: please reply to any automated mail you get this will speed up the process.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

OneByBooRock Star 18

View solution in original post

Casual Listener
I tried the link before but somehow I lost how to get there again, and yes "About Us" link helped! they have super friendly chat helper. Thank you!

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hi @unikster,

Glad to hear it all worked out.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

OneByBooRock Star 18

Community Legend

Hi there @unikster,

Glad to hear everything worked out well in the end and that you're happy with our support ":) 

In case you have any other Spotify-related questions, feel free to start a new thread. 

Have a wonderful day!

PetyaModerator

Casual Listener

Hi Petya,

If you come from the Support team, I am thankful for your assistance, you have a great supportive system. BUT, it is just that this matter is not finished yet. It is related with third party agreement that made it seems difficult to proceed the refund and I refuse to take it as my responsibility as I am the customer. The matter is now handled by the Executives level at spotify and lets hope this could proceed way more smoother. 

Unik

SUGGESTED POSTS