Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel subscription

Solved!

Cancel subscription

My premium subscription got renewed a few days ago. And i got an invite for family subscription package today. So i'm wondering if you can cancel my premium subscription and credit back some of the money, so i can start using the family package?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! You can join the plan right away and the Premium time you have remaining on your account will resume if you leave the Premium for Family plan. Also, if it's been less than 14 days after your payment was made, you can contact Spotify by email or at Twitter (@spotifycares) and they should refund that payment for you. Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@TResell1

You can accept your Family plan invite, and your remaining Premium won't be lost. It will 'freeze' and will become available once you're out of the Family Premium.

If you still want a refund, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! You can join the plan right away and the Premium time you have remaining on your account will resume if you leave the Premium for Family plan. Also, if it's been less than 14 days after your payment was made, you can contact Spotify by email or at Twitter (@spotifycares) and they should refund that payment for you. Hope it helps 🙂

Marked as solution

@TResell1

You can accept your Family plan invite, and your remaining Premium won't be lost. It will 'freeze' and will become available once you're out of the Family Premium.

If you still want a refund, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts