Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel subscription

Solved!

Cancel subscription

I want to cancel my prescription but can't figure it out. Can you give me a step by step of a customer service phone number to call?
52 Replies

Hi,

I moved to Vodafone last year and received Spotify subscription with my account and although i registered back in Nov/Dec 14 I'm still charged each month by Spotify. I contacted Vodafone today and they have advised its not properly activated with Spotify. I have tried to connect my vodafone account to my Spotify today again and it won't add as it advises I have an active subscription even though I've cancelled it again today. Can a member of the Spotify team please sort this out for me or contact with me on suggestions how to immediately move the subscription to my Vodafone account so I do not continue to incur the additional 9.99 a month for another month.

Thanks

Russ

I cancelled my subscription, but they billed me automatically again anyway.   How do I cancel service and really have it cancelled?  Also, how do I get refunded for the extra month?  Thanks

I cancelled my subscription, but they billed me automatically again anyway.   How do I cancel service and really have it cancelled?  Also, how do I get refunded for the extra month?  Thanks

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

The link does not work and the contact form cannot be found.......any suggestions

Marked as solution

The link doesn't work for the contact form? 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

The process is NOT super simple. I had to do a google search to figure out how to cancel and then I had to click a dozen links before it finally confirmed my cancellation. This is a disgrace and you've lost any chance of me coming back. I will also be warning others of this issue. Bye.

I have followed directions to cancel. There is no subscription cancellation choice. It's not on left hand corner as it states. Just keep going around in circles.

I am not showing that I am on a subscription but I am being charged $10.39 a month. I need to stop getting charged this as I am no longer using spotify.

Marked as solution

This solution is BS.

It doesn't work.

I go thru the steps and submit my cancellation.

I sign back on and my account shows i still have a subscription.

I've tried this about 4 times now.

Fix IT!!!!!!!!

Some one please help me cancel my subscription.

I keep getting an error message and it will not let me cancel.

yes i like the charge removed from my credit card

Suggested posts