Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel

Cancel

I want to cancel my Spotify Premium subscription. I am unable to do so. I can not find a way to contact customer care. I work in customer care answering emails for a large company and I have NEVER in my life had a company make it this difficult to reach someone or to cancel a service. I can not use the Spoitify app anymore and have been paying 10 bucks a month because I just can not figure out for the life of me how I can cancel. Please cancel my service!!!! If I need to provide more information I would be more than happy to do so, If someone from customer care will email me I will respond with whatever relevant information you need to take care of this matter. It is extremely infuriating how much time and effort I have had to put in to a task that seems relatively easy. Please have someone contact me.

Thank you,

Cathleen

4 Replies

@cathleen wrote:

I want to cancel my Spotify Premium subscription. I am unable to do so. I can not find a way to contact customer care. I work in customer care answering emails for a large company and I have NEVER in my life had a company make it this difficult to reach someone or to cancel a service. I can not use the Spoitify app anymore and have been paying 10 bucks a month because I just can not figure out for the life of me how I can cancel. Please cancel my service!!!! If I need to provide more information I would be more than happy to do so, If someone from customer care will email me I will respond with whatever relevant information you need to take care of this matter. It is extremely infuriating how much time and effort I have had to put in to a task that seems relatively easy. Please have someone contact me.

Thank you,

Cathleen

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Please submit a support ticket on the contact form here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

If you recieve an automated email directing you to the communnity, make sure to reply to it directly (even if its a no reply), and someone over at Spotify should cancel it for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Cathleen,

You'll be able to see the contact form here. Just send us an email and we'll get it all sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

It is same for me. Help me aubscrible this premium now!Susanne

@0703814097 wrote:
It is same for me. Help me aubscrible this premium now!Susanne

Just get in touch with the link Sam posted above the and Spotify team will be able to help you get it cancelled. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts