Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceling Premium (Please Help)

Solved!

Canceling Premium (Please Help)

Hi, I had signed up for Spotify premium on my Iphone in-app.  I'm aware the steps to cancel the subscription are different in this case...  I went to the App store and cancelled the subscription from there.  When I log back in to my account, it still shows that I will be charged, with no other option to cancel premium.  I sent the support team a message, but I no longer have access to the email spotify has on record for me.  When I go to change my email on spotify, it requires my password to do this.  Since I signed up with facebook, this should be my facebook password, but it tells me incorrect password.  Therefore, I can't change the e-mail Spotify has on record for me, and can't get in touch with the support team that way.  If there is any way someone from Spotify sees this, I would please like to cancel my subscription to premium. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

I'd suggest reaching out with the spotify support team by using the alternative form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks, I used the anonymous form and sent them an inquiry, then replied to their auto-response.  We'll see if that gets me anywhere

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

I'd suggest reaching out with the spotify support team by using the alternative form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Marked as solution

Thanks, I used the anonymous form and sent them an inquiry, then replied to their auto-response.  We'll see if that gets me anywhere

Suggested posts