Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceling Spotify can be a hassle

Canceling Spotify can be a hassle

So I had been trying to cancel my premium account (as a facebook user) and it took me literally three days to get it to work. Anybody else have this problem? I'm mainly posting this in hopes that Spotify will fix the problem of the password verifcation not redirecting properly.

7 Replies

i am experiencing the same problem and i am logged in via facebook as well.

looks like I have to block the payment on my creditcard

Hello guys,

You might want to try the process again using a different browser - Google Chrome, Safari, so on. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

I am having the same issue too. It wont let me go back to the regular spotify I started out with. I have the premium and it wont let me cancel it because it says the passwored is wrong when I know it is right. Please help asap :]

Same problem.  I'm deactivating facebook and would like to continue to use spotify but as a linked user that appears to be impossible.  I would like to cancle my membership but I too am told I am using the wrong password.

i got the same problem.

just try with another browser.

I used firefox to cancel it.

Hey,

If you're still having trouble after changing browser, could you get in touch with Customer Support? Just head to 'About Us' above, then 'Contact Form'.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

that takes 3 days and i need help now...

Suggested posts