Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceling my Premium Trial

Canceling my Premium Trial

Hello,

I tried to cancel my premium trial yesterday, the last day I could do so, and was unable to figure out how to do it. How do I cancel my memebership? I think it's frankly ridiculous that there is no customer service number. There is no way for me to contact a representative to deactivate my memebership and therefore no way for me to avoid paying the 10 dollars. I was a very happy user of Spotify before this and as a new college student was willing to pay the five dollars per month to retain my account. I just think the lack of customer service is irresponsible.
1 Reply

Hello @AReddy ,Welcome to the community! 🙂

To unsubscribe from premium follow these steps:

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
      2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.User-added image
      3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
      4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
      5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I hope this helped! 🙂

Suggested posts