Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceling the premium order!

Solved!

Canceling the premium order!

I cannot cancel it bc i cant log in bc i forgot my password. Reseting password didnt work bc I dont remember which email i used for my spotify account. So I should get to cancel my premium order without logging in.. is it possible and how? Thx in advance.. i dont wanna pay for nothing anymore

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @INeedHelpBadly. Sorry to hear that you're having troubles canceling your account. Since you don't seem to have any way of accessing your account yourself, you'll need some assistance from Support to get this handled. Fret not, getting in touch with them is easy.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns that I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @INeedHelpBadly. Sorry to hear that you're having troubles canceling your account. Since you don't seem to have any way of accessing your account yourself, you'll need some assistance from Support to get this handled. Fret not, getting in touch with them is easy.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns that I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

Thanks a lot buddy! I guess that helps!

Thanks for help. I got a quick and professional help from facebook spotifycare and it solved my problems!

Suggested posts