Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancellation Problems

Solved!

Cancellation Problems

Decided to cancel my Spotify Premium trial, and when I get to the verification page, it says my password is incorrect, even though I typed in the same password. I haven't had any response from support. I'd rather not be charged. Someone help please.

86 Replies

No puedo cancelar mi suscripción premium, no me sale ninguna opción. QUe hago? Quiero cancelarla.

spotify problema cancelacion.jpg

When I go to my subscription the cancel part doesn't show up. Please help.
image.jpg
Marked as solution

Hey guys,

It looks like you are subscribed through Apple. To cancel your subscription, follow the steps mentioned here:
http://support.apple.com/HT202039

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

ja faz 3 meses que vem sendo cobrado no meu cartao de credito um serviço pelo qual eu nao contratei , por favor eu gostaria de cancelar esssa conta nessa porcaria de programa , 

I have the same problem except for sure I know someone hacked in to my account because I recieved an email address saying I changed the email linked to my Spotify account when in fact I didn't. I have tried contacting them ever since and I'm still not getting a response back. Now I'm being charged $11 for some stranger to use my account. SPOTIFY PLEASE NOT SUCK 'CAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKED YOUR APPLICATION. SMFH. I hope this is not a tactic they use to get money from their customers by pretending someone hacked into their account and ignore their customer support messages.

Well. They have nobody to actually resolve issues. Just an online
community of users who are paying for their services and doing the
company's job. Or, are some of the "online users" actually spotify
employees getting paid next to nothing to make it look as if you have some
service. This company needs to be investigated. Its ridiculous that we've
had to pay $ for no service for so long. $11 a month is a lot of money
when multiplied. A reputable company would have responded to our
issues. There are many streaming services out there - even better than
Spotify. Good luck.

Hi 

I cancelled my subscription 3 months ago but you are still charging me..... Please can you stop charging and cancel my subscription.

thank you

I have same problem, someone please help me cancel my subscription please. Followed the instructions but can't find the cancel my subscription button.

@Snozzberry wrote:

Decided to cancel my Spotify Premium trial, and when I get to the verification page, it says my password is incorrect, even though I typed in the same password. I haven't had any response from support. I'd rather not be charged. Someone help please.

I got the same problem i want a refund because i was charged for annual fee when i just want a 30 days trial. They asked my credit card information and then i got an email and was charged for annual premium.

Problem solved! The support team responded a day after and they issued my refund. They're quite fast to reapond to my concern.

how did you do it?

I just followed the instructions on how to cancel the subscription and then look for the customer service and support then choose contact form. Choose subscription and select the topic cancelled my subscription but still charged it will go to another page choose i still need help then they will ask you for some details then you will receive an email after. That's the only thing i did. I hope it'll also help you.

How do I cancel my Spotify premium trial. I dont want to be charged someone help me

I have been having the same problem too. Starting to wonder if the free trial is a SCAM? Going to my bank also and ask for a refund. I ordered my service straight from Spotify.

Go to your bank,to cancel and get refunds.

Hey @kasbarlas,

You can head here to cancel your subscription. 

In case of any trouble, just reach out to the Support team either via the Contact form or send a tweet to @SpotifyCares.

i am so frustrated i want to cancel my subscription.  the instructions given don't work, the subscription page only allows you to upgrade not to upgrade details and cancel.  i absolutely loathe these websites where it is impossible to contact anyone and just recieve automated emails.

I can't cancel Spotify.  I have tried  following the subscription link that you forward me today but when i go the Subscription section to cancel it says "Get Premium".  I tried several times. I have paid 9.99 for the past 2 month as it shows on my bank statement.  Please can you help me.  Claire.

I had similar problems - thought I'd try Premium but actually never use it, and have been trying since October on and off to cancel. If you email Premium-gbp@spotify.com there is no reply and it does not say it is a no-reply address. Wandering over the website is awful because there is no clear cancel option where you expect to find it, when you do find instructions they don't correspond to what's on the pages, there is no confirmation of cancelling... - they just do everything they can to make it hard for you. They must make a packet out of this. It's mean-spirited. Why do you do it Spotify?

I can´t cancel my spotify family subscrpition need Help  

my spotify don´t show me in "subscriptions" the option to cancel the account 

Suggested posts