Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancellation Problems

Solved!

Cancellation Problems

Decided to cancel my Spotify Premium trial, and when I get to the verification page, it says my password is incorrect, even though I typed in the same password. I haven't had any response from support. I'd rather not be charged. Someone help please.

86 Replies

Hey @miguelcapote,

Can you try http://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/cancel/ on another browser or incognito window?

If you need further help, our Support team can be reach via the Contact form or send them a DM to @SpotifyCares

My daughter signed up months ago can't remember info to log in and try to cancel again..I'm being charged monthly. How do you contact someone? Frustrating!

I paid 99p for 3 months and now spotify will not let me cancel my subsciption from charging me £9.99 as of tomorrow! I try to enter the password and it says incorrect password. It is not incorrect. I do not connect with facebook and I have tried all other browsers. This is not acceptable. Please cancel my subsciption so I will not be charged effective immediately! 

I just saw that my premium account was canceled, and it still being charged on my credit card. What should I do?

I had my bank stop payment. Get a new credit card with new numbers.. Close
checking account and start new one if you have to. There is no one or no
where to just cancel a subscription. My daughter thought she cancelled but
it didn't but she could not log back in to find her profile. Very
discouraging! Good luck!

I had my bank stop payment. Get a new credit card with new numbers.. Close
checking account and start new one if you have to. There is no one or no
where to just cancel a subscription. My daughter thought she cancelled but
it didn't but she could not log back in to find her profile. Very
discouraging! Good luck!

My subscription was set up through a mobile service provider (Vodafone) , i want to cancel my premium subscription i have reached out to them but they did not help me to cancel. They say they are not authorized to cancel. they do not know how to do and how can i solve this?

Suggested posts