Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled Premium Subscription

Cancelled Premium Subscription

Hi 

I cancelled my Premium subscription way earlier and I still got charged. Can you please refund me.

My Email is : michael.wanyoike@gmail.com

I cancelled my Subscription on the 13th of October. I have cancelled it again today 19th of October.

PayPal logo19 Oct 2015 09:01:41 AWST
Transaction ID: 183346993N060660F
Dear Michael Wanyoike,

You authorised a payment of $11.99 AUD to Spotify Finance Ltd (premium-gbp@spotify.com)

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account balance will be used first. If you have a zero balance or insufficient funds in your account, your backup funding source will be charged for the full or remaining payment. Please note that your bank or card provider may charge a dishonour fee if you have insufficient funds to make the payment.

Thanks for using PayPal. To view the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

#

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list in your Account Overview.

Merchant
Spotify Finance Ltd
premium-gbp@spotify.com
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
 $10.90 AUD1$10.90 AUD
Subtotal$10.90 AUD
Tax$1.09 AUD
Total$11.99 AUD
Payment$11.99 AUD

Cancelled Subscription...

We're sad to see you go You've cancelled your Spotify Premium subscription which will end on 2015-11-15. 

When your subscription ends you will start hearing ads and you can no longer listen to your favourite songs offline.
If you want to come back, Spotify Premium is just a click away.

GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM 

We hope to welcome you back to soon!

Get Spotify for:   iPhoneiPadAndroidOther 

This message was sent to michael.wanyoike@gmail.com. If you have questions or complaints, please contact us. 

Terms of UseTechnical requirementsContact Us 

Spotify USA Inc, 45 W. 18th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10011, USA

1 Reply

Hey there!

Sounds like you may have two accounts or something could've gotten mixed up in your billing. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts