Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled Premium, but still Premium

Solved!

Cancelled Premium, but still Premium

In december I chose to subscribe for Spotify Premium. That subscription would cost me 0,99 euro for the next three months. 

So my plan was to cancel the subscription on the 7th of march so that I did not have to pay the 9,99 euro's a month for the subscription.

What had been said has been done, but if I look at my account I'm stil using Premium and they are suggeting that the subscription will be renewed after the 10th of april and I wil be paying after that renewal. My bank account also says that I'm on the verge of paying 9,99 euro for the month of march.

While that being said, after I cancelled the subscription through the usaual steps I even got an e-mail with the confirmation that the subscription was cancelled on the 7th of march and that they would hope I would come back...

Wel apparently I haven't gone anywhere...

So what do I have to do now? Does anybody have an answer to this one?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, welcome to the community!

This is odd. I'd suggest you contact a member of the Spotify staff so they can take a look into this for you.  Please make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's a no-reply! Support usually gets back within 24-48h.

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, welcome to the community!

This is odd. I'd suggest you contact a member of the Spotify staff so they can take a look into this for you.  Please make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's a no-reply! Support usually gets back within 24-48h.

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts