Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled but still getting charged

Solved!

Cancelled but still getting charged

I signed up for Spotify premium December 31st, 2015 and it was my first time so I payed $1.00 for 3 months. I wanted to cancel my account today on the actual 3rd month of enjoying spotify premium but in my bank of america card, it says that it is still processing the PAYMENT to spotify for $9.99 and I do not want another month of spotify premium, so I want to cancel it today and not pay! I would prefer to talk to somebody through the phone to get this done. Help, please. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is NO ACTUAL PHONE number to call to deal with this.I have put stop payments on charges from them and it still goes through! !!! I'm very mad!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I am being charged 35$ from overdue payment!

I canceled spotify premium and it didn't had an option to cancel april's month, I didn't had money in my checking account and now I'm being charged 35$!!! Spotify sucks at costumer suport, they don't even have a phone to deal with clients problems! I had a prime membership canceled at amazon.com and it was easy, fast and clear. I even had my money return for the month subscription they had charged.

Super disappointed and mad at Spotify! I don't wanna it anymore!

Marked as solution

There is NO ACTUAL PHONE number to call to deal with this.I have put stop payments on charges from them and it still goes through! !!! I'm very mad!

MIne too..i still getting charged even now...i unsubscribed 3 months ago but still charged...VERY DISSAPOINTED

I'm having the same problem now. I cancelled today after exactly 3 months for the trial but was charged anyway till the following month apparently. Any solution? Did you speak to them? What did they say? Thanks!

Suggested posts