Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled premium but got charged

Solved!

Cancelled premium but got charged

I cancelled my subscription 1 or 2 weeks ago, but i got charged for premiun again this month? Why did this happen? I got a message saying it was now cancelled, but I'm still premium.. I really want my money back and the premium cancelled... 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

You should probably contact Spotify on the matter. To do that, you only have to go here, click on Subscription, then Cancelled my account but still got charged. Finally, explain your situation and you should get a reply from Spotify as soon as posible. That's it! If you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask them.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

You should probably contact Spotify on the matter. To do that, you only have to go here, click on Subscription, then Cancelled my account but still got charged. Finally, explain your situation and you should get a reply from Spotify as soon as posible. That's it! If you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask them.

Have a nice day!

I have the same problem! I want to continue with the premium but later, and it's not fair they charge if we've already cancelled!

Hello!
Please have a look in your email inbox. Did you receive a confirmation email about cancelling your subscription?
Have a great day!

Thank you, that's really helpful!

Lol, @ElLucioVpe looks like we wanted to help him at the same time 😄

Haha gotta love Spotify Community 🙂

Suggested posts