Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled sub at the right time last month, still been charged...

Solved!

Cancelled sub at the right time last month, still been charged...

So renewal date came around, i decided i'd had enough of paying for something i rarely use anymore, so i sent to stop sub text and got a confirmation through saying i'd cancelled my sub payment and needed to go on the website and do some things.

So i jumped straight on and did what it asked me to do, and wallah everything was cancelled, my spot prem service end date showed as the 28/11/2014 so i just left it at that.

Then this month low and behold on my mobile bill there's a lovely £9.99 charge. Rung provider, explained that this isn't meant to be, they said needed to contact spotify. Have filled out the contact form, and i garuntee i'm told to call Boku again even though they are utterly useless.

Need some help as i really cannot afford the extra tenner on my account as I have cancelled and not been able to use spot prem for the past month...

Many thanks in advance,

Dan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks @Danjabu,

I have escalated this for you. You should receive a reply soon! 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

When have you contacted Spotify? Also, make sure that you reply directly to the automated email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last.fm | Twitter

monday the 22nd, saturday 26th, yesterday and today, and i have copy and pasted the message back to the auto reply, i've dealth with support before so i know how to deal with them, i just want my money back.

Could you post your 8 digit case number here so I can escalate this to the staff for you.

Last.fm | Twitter

Case #: 02238512 there us and thanks.
Marked as solution

Thanks @Danjabu,

I have escalated this for you. You should receive a reply soon! 

Last.fm | Twitter

Thanks @Jordi I hope I do! 🙂

Hi @Danjabu!

Apologies for the delay. I've just assigned your case to our team, hopefully you'll get a response soon!

Regards,

Teresa.

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hello,

I'm going through a similar situation with my account. I've already done the contact form and contacted my bank. My case number is 02242998. I would appreciate if someone could get back to me.

Same problem here! Tired of being charged for services I am NOT recieving!!! I do not have two accounts or anything, Im just Blatenly being stolen from!!! I WANT A RESOLUTION OR MY $40 FOR THE LAST FOUR MONTHS!

Case # 03223526

Hola necesito ayuda me están cobrando a mi tarjeta de crédito pero al entrar a mi cuenta aparezco como free...ayudenme

Hello,

I cancelled my subscription yesterday and it renewed today either way, and was charged the monthly service fee. How would I be able to get a refound?

Can I have a refund for my charges via Boku.  Cancelled but still charged.  My account says free but im still getting charged via Boku.  

The Boku transaction ID(s) may help Spotify investigate the transactions. The transaction ID(s) are the following:

P05B187EB8
P05555E493
1307224410082-1
1307188757080-1

Suggested posts