Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling Premium

Solved!

Cancelling Premium

The Web page won't load after I select reason for wanting to cancel subscription to Premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If clearing your cache didnt work than you'll need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If clearing your cache didnt work than you'll need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

MauriceMVRock Star 7

I Had the same issue. Try using Firefox browser- it worked for me. Had to say good bye because audio quality on Mac is way way worse than Apple Music.

@twokoalas, even with 'streaming in high quality' turned on in the settings tab?

MauriceMVRock Star 7

Yep, even with High quality streaming. The difference is very noticeable even if i compare the same stream from my iphone Spotify app and my mac. The music sounds really flat, even worse than youtube.  This is probably because desktop app is simply acollection of webviews, not a real app. There no features that can imrove that for instance there is no EQ. And i am sure it's not my mac's audio card because other sources sound just right, including apple music stream. 

Checked your settings on the Mac? Doesnt sound flat to me.

MauriceMVRock Star 7

Suggested posts