Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling my account

Cancelling my account

Just trying to cancel my premium subsciption.  It's not letting me even though I am using the correct password!  I am not going to pay for another month of this.  Looking through the forum I've found several other people experiencing the same problem.  Really need to work on this guys.  I need this cancelled!!

11 Replies

I cannot log in to my account ...I am using the CORRECT Facebook password, yet it is not recognized, and I get nowhere...PLEASE cancel my trial subscription to PREMIUM account

i'm getting the same gd problem. they've already nailed me for 2 months while I wasn't paying attention. And now I've tried every pw I've ever thunk up and nothing but the pink box. **bleep**ty. it is because it is connected to fb i think but I've tried every fb pw i've ever used and still nothing. aaaarg!

i barked too soon. in another post below they have some pointers. i had to logout of facebook then open up ie (i was on chrome before) then I was able to cancel. 

Hey Danielle, welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having problems cancelling your account. First thing to try is to give it a go in another browser, such as Chrome or Firefox if you're currently using IE.

Or, as stoggy said, try logging out of Facebook before cancelling.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've canceled my account but you guy's keep taking funds from my account!!  Really??? come on  guys you need to fix this.

Hey Gateway-- Have a look in your inbox, I've just sent you an email regarding your account.

1350 - Please try Richard's earlier suggestions: give it a go in another browser, such as Chrome or Firefox if you're currently using IE.

Please also try logging out of Facebook before trying to cancel.

i can't cancel my account!!! it says incorrec password...BUT IT IS THE RIGHT PASSWORD!!! i will not pay something i do not use...please help - i tried last month and it didn't work...and now they charge me tomorrow and it still don't work!! please help me!! - it was easy to come inn but now i can't get out.....jette DK

I have the exact problem, i don't want to pay for something i don't use, how on earth can I get out?

Jettemogensen & Jeanke - If you're having trouble, please get in touch with our payments team. You can do so by going to 'About us' (above) and then 'Contact Form'. They will get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I was finally able to cancel by changing Facebook log-in browser from Chrome to Explorer

Suggested posts