Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling my payments and deleting my account.

Cancelling my payments and deleting my account.

I signed up for the spotify premium free 30 day trial. When I signed up I don't ever remember giving my credit card details as I am usually very careful about that sort of stuff. However after my trial I tried to cancel my premium subscription but it wouldn't let me log in and as a result I've ended up paying for an extra month that I didn't want, even though I'm sure I didn't give over any card details. I checked my account and it says I don't have a payment method set up, so how am I still losing money every month?! If anyone can tell me how to make sure they don't take anymore money from me and how to delete my account that would be very helpful! Thanks.
1 Reply

Hi,

Welcome to the Community. In order to activate the free 30 day Premium trial, payment details are needed. So they will have been entered. I can see you've since cancelled your subscription, so don't worry, you won't be charged again.

The best guys to talk to about this is our payments team. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts