Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Login at all :(

Solved!

Cannot Login at all :(

Hi, usually I login with spotify details vs FB, but decided to add app this morning so I can share and now I cannot sign in at all. Keep getting text to use a code vs password, have been trying for an hour to no avail 😞 can't access anything on Spotify. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

Can you try logging in with the username 'ohnodidit' and your Spotify password.

It looks like a duplicate account was created. If you log in with that username and password, you'll access your original account. Once you're in, you'll be able to reconnect to Facebook.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!

Can you try logging in with the username 'ohnodidit' and your Spotify password.

It looks like a duplicate account was created. If you log in with that username and password, you'll access your original account. Once you're in, you'll be able to reconnect to Facebook.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

oh thank you : ) that seemed to work!! YAYAY

I have two user names and two password this makes 4 combinations and spotify will accept none of them. I am reluctant invent a new users name as i ahve jsut done this and re-regstered on face book. It is painful to do and whats stopping the same problem happenning.

I am on facebook OK. Its when i try to log in to Spotify it says I have the wrong password or username. I started all this becaseu I have  new notebook and I wanted spotify on it. Now I cannot get spotify on my main desktop. I have a hifi system based on spotify . Thank God thats running fine. I would be desolte if I lost my music completely.

Do I have to say I have forgot my password when I have not. What happens if it stays the same. Afterall I have just registerd my paswrod with face book and face book accepts it. Any what I its not accepting my user name. It is aftertall not saying when the problem lies.

Is not my username the which appears top left of the spotify screen. Oh yes I can get the screen but it will not let me online. 

Melv - I've moved your post over here. It's more relevant to the trouble you've been having.

I'm popping a message over to you now. It should be nice and easy to sort.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts