Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Login with Facebook - Firewall disabled -something screwy with account I believe.

Cannot Login with Facebook - Firewall disabled -something screwy with account I believe.

Moderators - I originally signed up for an account and then cancelled when I realized I couldn't stream on the unlimited.  A few weeks later I decided to not be so cheap and go ahead and pay the extra $5 for the premium account.  I logged back in to the system and was able to upgrade my account fine.  I then was able to access the service for about 3 days.

Now when I login on any device, it keeps telling me "An error has occured processing your login. Please try again."

I have tried resetting my facebook password as well as disabling all firewalls on the desktop that was working fine.  I receive the same issue on my phone.  

The email associated with my facebook page is NOT the email tied to this post.  I created a separate facebook account just to post this.

Don't know if you can PM on this board but I'll gladly send my email address for you to see if my account is corrupt.  My facebook profile is at www.facebook.com/fishin33  

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi Fishin33,

At the moment I'm unable to find this Premium account linked to your 'fishin33' Facebook. 

I recommend filling out our contact form if you're not comfortable sharing your email address on this forum. 

If you post your case number here I can have a look for you. 

Case #: 318590

Thanks Meredith!

Suggested posts