Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Upgrade

Solved!

Cannot Upgrade

unable to upgrade to Premium.  When I click on "start my spotify premium" the wheel just spins and doesn't let me go any further to enter payment info.  Have cleared cookies.  Have reinstalled Spotify but no luck.  Is this a Spotify issue or something else???  Would be grateful for any suggestions.  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just to let you know that I was able to resolve the problem with the upgrade to premium.  Once I disabled my antivirus I was able to proceed to the payment screen and complete the purchase.  Thanks again for your help.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey @superrsonik,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can you try clearing your cache and cookies and then try it again? Alternatively, you can try using another browser.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, have cleared cache and cookies and have also tried a different browser but no luck

Hey @superrsonik,

Can you post a screenshot of that page?

MaximSpotify Star

Spotify.png

Okay, thanks. I have escalated your issue to the staff team.

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks so much for your help Maximapple.  I really appreciate it 🙂

Hey @superrsonik,

Spotify needs to take a closer look backstage. Please get in touch with Customer Support by using the contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I already filled out a contact form yesterday and have just completed another but Spotify haven't got back to me.  Any idea how long it takes for them to respond and address the issue?  Thanks

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Spotify usually responds within 24 to 48 hours. I'd recommend not opening another ticket as that could slow down the response time. Please let me know if you haven't got a reply by tomorrow.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Marked as solution

Just to let you know that I was able to resolve the problem with the upgrade to premium.  Once I disabled my antivirus I was able to proceed to the payment screen and complete the purchase.  Thanks again for your help.

Hi,

I am not able to upgrade or subscribe to the premium account as i used to do earlier through the iphone spotify app. I am in UAE, and used to use VPN to connect and subscribe to spotify premium. Now i am on the latest IOS spotify app, and i don't have the option to ugragde.   Please help...

Suggested posts