Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot access account

Cannot access account

I have a premium account. Lately it was randomly playing songs whilst I was listening and so I think it may have been hacked? I logged out of all devices and changed my password. Now I cannot get back in (it is not this account). 

I'm told that my username is not recognised although I am almost certain that it's correct. To add to my troubles, the email account I opened the Spotify account with is very old and I can no longer get into that, to change passwords etc. Basically, I now have a Spotify account that I cannot get into to use or to cancel my subscription.

1 Reply

Hey @KShev,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you can't log in, it'd be good for you to follow the steps here (2. Get in touch with us.) in order to contact our Support team so they can help you secure your Premium account.

For the future, it'd also be great for you to read and follow the steps featured in this support site article since they'll help you make sure the security of your account is constantly up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. Keep us posted and let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts