Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot access my Spotify Premium on my new phone

Cannot access my Spotify Premium on my new phone

Hey,

I had an Iphone and had purchased the monthly subscription of 12.99 to spotify through Itunes, it's actually due pretty soon. well I have recently went to a different Iphone and cannot for the life of me get my premium my music or anything to come back up. I have tried everything that most of the other people in the help section has tried and nothing is working. The worst part is, I decied to see if it was just the new phone so I signed out of my spotify on the old phone and logged back in and EVERYTHING was gone and said I was on the free account just like the new one. if someone could please help I would really appreciate it.

6 Replies

I have the same problenm i just bought a 20 dollar apple voucher and cannot get premium over spotify, i go to my account settings and all i get is free subscription and i cannot change to full premium help ! i just wasted 20 buks

Hi @AustinPres95. You probably are signing in with a different account. Sometimes it happens, the accounts have been mixed up so you should be sure that your login details are from the account you paid for. Try another recovery information to get the right account.

If you still cannot recover it, you should go here https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

1. Go to a "Still Need Help" Button
2. Fill the contact form with your problem description
3. You'll get an automatic email.
4. Reply that email with the same problem description.
5. Customer support will answer within 24hrs.

I hope I explained it clearly, hope it helps......let me know how it went....

no no no were on the same account there synced i payed 20 buks for an apple card put this onto my aplle account to pay for my new 13 dollar subscription and theres no premium button to push to pay for a new subscription .............

Hi @JordanHarwood . I understand from what you said that you purchased an apple gift card for getting spotify premium? Is that it? Well... to get spotify premium you should go to itunes app store and get it from there.

On the other hand, I always recommend to get spotify premium by using the spotify website ( www.spotify.com ), it's better and is not confusing and besides you get a better deal than what you have to pay from itunes appstore.

and how do you do that ? i go to the spotify app and go to my account settings and it doesnt say premium or anything to choose from ? so i cant purchase premium ? 

I have tried logging in with my Apple ID and everything but it still says I'm only under the regular free subscription but when I go to my iTunes under my subscriptions it shows my monthly payment for Spotify

Suggested posts