Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot cancel my subscription!!!

Cannot cancel my subscription!!!

I have been trying for a few weeks now to cancel my subscription. I did the 30-trial and after the 30 days wanted to cancel my subscription and was not able to. I went through all the steps and when I got to the last step to re-enter my password it told me my password was incorrect. I am logged in through facebook so technically I do not have a "spotify" username and password. So I entered my facebook password and was told it is incorrect! What do I do!? PLEASE help I have already been charged 10$ and I don't want another charge!!

2 Replies

Hey spags28, welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having problems cancelling your account. The first thing you should try is to give it a go in another browser, such as Chrome or Firefox if you're currently using Internet Explorer, for instance.

If that doesn't help, try logging out of Facebook entirely before going to cancel.

Let me know how you get on.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Had the same problem, with chrome and firefox on linux.

I tried it with chrome on windows and everything works fine.

Seems to be a facebook-detectin problem. At windows it doesn't ask for your password but tells you to enter your facebook password on the following page.

Suggested posts