Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot change country.

Cannot change country.

Hi ... having problems changing country in my account. It's a French account, but we're now in Sweden. Have followed instructions, and clicked on "Sweden" in the drop down menu, but Spotify refuses to change it from France to Sweden. Now the invites I sent to my family for Family don't work because Spotify sees us as being in different countries.
Any help appreciated.

2 Replies

Hey @pspbricker, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're currently subscribed to Premium, your account's location will be set to the location of your payment details (if you pay with a French card then your country will be France). If you need help confirming your location for the Premium for Family plan, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Thanks for the reply. I cancelled my premium subscription in France, changed my country to Sweden and subscribed to Family with a Swedish card but when I checked, it still says that my country is France despite me changing it (more than once).
I have contacted support via Facebook, and will let you know what happens - thanks for the suggestion and the link.

Suggested posts