Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot confirm address for Spotify Premium For Family

Solved!

Cannot confirm address for Spotify Premium For Family

To whomever it may concern,

I have been trying to join the Spotify Premium For Family via the invitation code. However everytime I key in my name and address this error message shows up:

"You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."

I have double checked that the address keyed in is the same as that of the main account holder however the error still persists. If anyone is able to help resolve or reset this issue that would be great!

Regards,

Gabriel

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi.

Drop a message here:
https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/
> Subscription > Spotify Family > "I STILL NEED HELP"

Include as much info as you can, main account and account you are trying to connect.

View solution in original post

17 Replies

I have the same problem 

Marked as solution

Hi.

Drop a message here:
https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/
> Subscription > Spotify Family > "I STILL NEED HELP"

Include as much info as you can, main account and account you are trying to connect.

I have like 10 times, and stupid spotify use a auto bot email back to me with the same answer. This does not solve anything. SPOTIFY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Other ways to get in touch with Spotify support:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/spotifycares

Same here. 

I have the same problem. Did you fix yours 

Yeah I did! Follow EricG's solution, someone from spotify services contacted me and helped rectify the issue

how does the issue being fixed?

Hi spotify, please give me the info of my address that i fill on my premium subscription. My bro and girlfriend can't confirm the address is the same address as mine that i filled when i make the subscription, since i have many houses. And by the way this is my 3rd attempt to contact spotify. Please help spotify!

I have chatted with 2 agents here and they just gave **bleep**ty answers -_- one even left me in the middle of the conversation. Wow. Problem NOT fixed

I recently opened a family premium account & have successfully invited my husband and 2 of my children. Can't seem to get my son's account sorted. We first terminated his previous account. Then I invited him and he received the invitation email which prompts you to create a new sign-up. Now we are trying to sign him up again (with different user name). Can anyone help?

We subscribe to the family premium, it was fine at the first 1 year .But it suddenly pop out that “you discovered a Premium feature” Even though it haven’t expired yet. I have tried thousands times to resend a invitation to confirm that we’re in the same address but still doesn’t work and always said that it can’t been verified that I live at the same address as the main account holder, physically we use the same address.

This is really weird and bad experience since I used spotify.

PLZ DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Main account holder’s Email:tom10260403@yahoo.com.tw

Sub account email :a0933491220@yahoo.com.tw

Need more information plz contact me via a0933491220@yahoo.com.tw without hesitation

Thanks for your help

HI Spotfiy... 

Same issues... You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder. 

With Same address and same postal code cant, please advice.... thank you !!! 

Same Issue Spotify? what can we do? change the music provider to force you to do something?

I cannot join spotify premium Family. I have the same address as the account holder. I'm getting an error message You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder. HELP!

Thank you. I followed your instruction and clicked "chat now". I was able to get a support immediately and resolved my issue.

hi please email me if there is a solution to this madness

Suggested posts