Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot join family account

Solved!

Cannot join family account

My girlfriend called spotify to get her premium account changed from premium to family, they then talked her through sending me an invite to my currently free account. 

But I cannot see any email, I cannot see any options on my account.... Lots of people say the process is a bit rubbish but hoping you can explain exactly how to solve it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @craigsmith1982!

Welcome to the Community!

We'd suggest taking a look at the information we have here. Also, we'd suggest to confirm to what email address/account she sent the invite to.

Remember, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

All the best.
A.J Nelson

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @craigsmith1982!

Welcome to the Community!

We'd suggest taking a look at the information we have here. Also, we'd suggest to confirm to what email address/account she sent the invite to.

Remember, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

All the best.
A.J Nelson

Suggested posts