Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot link to Facebook to Upgrade account

Cannot link to Facebook to Upgrade account

I have just downloaded Spotify to my work computer and I want to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited. However, there is a problem with our computer system and we cannot link to Facebook. It just times out of several minutes. I see that my credit card is linked to my account. How can I upgrade my Spotify without linking to facebook? Help!

4 Replies

Hello there,

One thing you might want to try is using a different browser, one you don't normally use - Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, so on.
Airhorn Enthusiast

nope, facebook doesn't work on any browser at work... is there really no way to upgrade without linking to facebook?

Hello,

As your account is linked to Facebook, it would need to confirm the password from Facebook in order to complete this process. In this case, it might be that your work may restrict some access to Facebook. If not, then you might want to take a look at any firewalls on your computer, ensure that Facebook and Spotify are both added to the exceptions list.

Failing that, you might have to try the subscription process on a different internet connection or a mobile device.
Airhorn Enthusiast

bummer.  this does not help me.

Suggested posts