Country

Germany

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 8

My Question or Issue

Hello everyone,

I cannot log into my account. First, there was the issue with my firewall blocking spotify and I don't know whether or not, this issue has been solved. I didn't upgrade my firewall. I only deinstalled and installed the app again. Now, when I want to log in, this issue with the firewall is not showed to me anymore. Now it seems that my Username and Password are not correct, although I checked that and did no mistakes, I even reseted my password, but it still says that the data is incorrect. How can I solve this problem?

I am looking foward to you answers! Thanks in advance and stay safe 😉

Yours,

Dahlia3

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Dahlia3, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you able to log into your Spotify account here

If logging in through there gives you no problems but you're not able to log in to the app, then try following all the troubleshooting steps provided here

If you're still having trouble even after following those steps, let me know your exact device name and check if there are any software updates available. You can also send me a screenshot of the error message shown when you try to log in, making sure that you hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Dahlia3, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you able to log into your Spotify account here

If logging in through there gives you no problems but you're not able to log in to the app, then try following all the troubleshooting steps provided here

If you're still having trouble even after following those steps, let me know your exact device name and check if there are any software updates available. You can also send me a screenshot of the error message shown when you try to log in, making sure that you hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hello Rockstar 22, thank you so much for your help! It works again ❤️

Stay safe 😍

Hi @Dahlia3,

Awesome! You're welcome, I'm always here to help. If you need anything in the future, you can start a topic here and the Community will be here to help. 

If you found this post helpful, feel free to give it a like and if your issue is resolved, mark it as a solution. 

Have a fantastic day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts