Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log into my premium account but still being charged

Cannot log into my premium account but still being charged

I haven't been able to log into my premium account for months and Spotify has yet to respond to any of my emails asking for help. It is pathetic how there is no customer service line that I can call, and I have to rely on them email me back which they have yet to do. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do. Ive been charged over $50 for a service that I can't use or even cancel.

10 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Could you be a little more specific? Did you forget your password, or something else is happening?

When mailing Spotify, did you reply to the automated confirmation e-mail (even when it says no-reply)? If not, please do that so an Spotify agent can get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello @user-removed , welcome to the community!

Just to make sure, how long has it been since you sent in a support request? Also, do you have a case number? 🙂  

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I disconnected spotify from my facebook on accident awhile back and when i went to retreive it i clicked "new to spotify" and now i have a new profile that isn't premium and doesn't have any of my playlists. I can find my old profile on spotify but it won't let me log into it because it shares the same log in info as the new account.

i do have a case number, my last email was a little over a month ago but i sent several before that

Could you please share your case ID with us, so we can ask someone to take a look into it?

yeah its case #01609045

Okay, will ask someone to take a look.

I hope you have a nice day!

Hi @user-removed, I have escalated this for issue you, someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I have another spotify account (not this one..this is old account that I logged onto so I can post) . I forgot my password and email for the other account and I have not been able to log on to that account in months. I had the free trial on it but I am still being charged even though I have not used or logged onto that account. I tried emailing spotify two months ago to cancel the entire account that is linked to my debit card but they did not do that. 

Can someone please help me!

Has anyone found an answer to this one yet?

Suggested posts