Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log into ps4 app

Cannot log into ps4 app

I have no way to log onto my account on my ps4, even though I can log on on my computer. I've reset my password twice and reinstalled the app. I have no access to my router, but the fact I would need to just to get this app to function is proof as to how poor this program is set up. My friends have tried to convince me to ditch this service. and if I cannot solve this in the next hour I will abondon everyone here. How could I be motivated to pay for this when there are clearly people having the same issue as me and there is clear answer. What are help boards meant for, if they don't answer any quuestions?

2 Replies

Hello @sebscool_

I'll escalate this to a Spotify Moderator and they should help you within the hour or two. Please hang out as different Spotify moderators operate at different times.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

@sebscool_, Have you linked your playstation account with your spotify account? Is there an option to do that on a PS4? If so do that.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Suggested posts