Country

Indonesia

Device

moto g power

Operating System

Android 10

Spotify version

My Question or Issue

I was a premium member and resided in the United States. I just moved to Indonesia and canceled my premium account. On my Android device I cannot get past the login screen. I always get 'You're offline' even though I have internet connection. I don't have problem logging in into my Spotify account through a web browser. 

5 Replies

Hey there @coronoahcoro

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

Since Spotify is available in Indonesia we recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app on the affected device to make sure you get a fresh copy of the latest app version. Follow the steps here on how you can do this. Then try logging in again to see if it works. 

If the clean reinstall doesn't help, try disabling any battery optimization or data cleaning settings on your phone, since these features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

I have the same issue. I tried those fixes and nothing worked...

I can confirm this is happening with me too -
Phone Model - One Plus A600
Android Version 10

@Ivan thank you for the reply. I've done everything you mentioned but that did not solve the issue. I ended up subscribing for the Premium account and Spotify lets me in on my Android phone.

Hey hey folks!

Thanks for reporting this on the Community and sorry for the delayed reply.

It sounds like you might be getting this error message because you've been abroad with your free account for more than 14 days.

You can take a look at this page for more info and steps on how to update your country settings.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if you need help with anything else.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts