Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7+, PC

Operating System

iOS, Windows

My Question or Issue

On PC: Signed up with Spotify with Facebook, but getting Facebook error page when I try to sign in again. Tryied signing in with my email address associated with Facebook, and it didn't work either. Tried password reset, and it says my email is not associated.

On the phone: Can request a password reset, but the link in the email expires as soon as I click on it?

The email adress is *snip*. I had to sign up for a new account just to post the problem on the community.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rumoryan.

Thanks for the screenshots! I'd recommend contacting Spotify Customer support as they can take a look backstage for you.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @rumoryan, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

There was an issue with Facebook, which caused some people to also have issues signing into Spotify through Facebook. This issue has been fixed now, and you should be able to log in. If you're still having issues, please send a screenshot of the error message being shown.

If you reset your password and the link expires try sending the password reset using a different browser or incognito mode to see if that helps.

I hope this helps! 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Nope the problem persists. Is there anyway someone can look at the registration from the backend and send me a password reset?

In browser when I try to reset password it says the email is not registered. When I try to sign in it says incorrect email/password. When I try to sign in via facebook, it prompts something went wrong 😞

Is this an inconsistency in the data store?

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 7.05.00 AM.png
Marked as solution

Hey @rumoryan.

Thanks for the screenshots! I'd recommend contacting Spotify Customer support as they can take a look backstage for you.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts