Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hi all, 

I changed my email on facebook and I think this is causing some problems with Spotify/Hulu. 

I cannot login through facebook, even though the facebook is exactly same except I changed the main email. 

I tried to used my old email address to login Spotify but it just not recognizes my user email address.

Funny thing is, when I tried to find password and recover my account, Spotify does recognize my old email address, but I cannot receive any email from Spotify. 

I'm pretty sure my old email works perfectly, and I tested it with my other email accounts.

I am on premium so want to know how to cancel it without logging in for the last option, but I really want to recover my account cuz I've been using it for years..

Please help me. I try to delete my log in authrization on facebook and retry it, but it says this:

Error: You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account.

Code: 1003

Let me know if anyone had a similar experience and fixed it somehow.

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @litap,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. Are you choosing the Log in with Facebook option? We first suggest that you log in to Facebook.com. After you've made sure that you're logged in to Facebook, try logging in to Spotify by choosing the Log in with Facebook option. If you're logged in on Facebook on your device, you should automatically get logged in on Spotify if there's an account connected to your Facebook profile.

If that doesn't work, we suggest that you check out this help article for further help.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts