Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot login to Spotify

Cannot login to Spotify

Hello Spotify.

After recently purchasing a account i cannot login to my spotify account anymore.

Ive tried logging in with my facebook account aswell, it wont work.

Do you have any troubleshooting for this kind of problems?

REgards Marco, Denmark.

7 Replies

Hello.

Just had a look at our database, and you should be all set to login using Facebook details. Can you tell me exactly what kind of device you are using Spotify on?

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello David.

Im currently using a Macbook Pro.

Hm, that's quite strange indeed. What OSX are you using?

As a first port of call I'd definitely try a clean reinstallation. Then sign in using the exact same email and password that you use for Facebook. 

If you're still having trouble, let me know what error message/ code you're getting. 

Im using the newest one!

Ive just tried the reinstallation - i dont get any error message. It just freezes at the "Logging in" screen.

The next thing I'd like for you to try is signing into the actual Facebook website.

From there please select the 'Music' tab on the lefthand side. Then click on any Spotify track--the Spotify app will then launch with your account automatically logged in.

Give me a shout if you're still having trouble. 

It launched but went back to the login screenshot, i logged in with my facebook details and it is now frozen at the "Logging in" screen again.

Hm, alright. I'm sure we can get this sorted.

I'm going to send you a direct email. From there we can do some more troubleshooting. 

Keep an eye on your inbox for me. 

Suggested posts