Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I have not been able to login to my spotify account. I was randomly signed out about 2 days ago and everytime I try to login with my username: draqp it says that the username or password is incorrect. I know I'm inputting the correct password. I tried to login wothout a password but I am not receiving any email after checking all inboxs. I tried a password reset and still not receiving any emails. I think it may have to do with the fact that I created my account on my ps4 a few years back. I thought it had used the same information as the playstation account that I had used but I am not receiving any emails on that email or any other email. I cannot login on mobile and it also signed me out on the desktop app as well. I tried to go on Spotify for my ps4 using the same account that I had originally used when creating the account but everytime I open Spotify on ps4 it says "Error :(".  But when I sign into a different account on playstation the spotify app seems to work just fine. So I just cannot seem to access my Spotify account no matter what I do.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I got my account back guys. I contacted Spotify via email and they were able to change the email associated with my account allowing me to then change my password. They also responded super fast I thought it was going to take a day minimum for 1 response but it took them minutes which is crazy to me. Thank You Spotify team.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Have you tried login with your mail and password? Actually i can't login with my nickname too, i write my mail address in nickname box.

It says that no Spotify account is linked to this email. The email I'm using isn't the one on this account that I'm writing this on it's a different email. But I tried logging in with the email and password instead of the username and it just says "It doesn't match a Spotify account. Please try again."

I also just realized they never emailed me a receipt for when I bought premium. I'm not sure what they have linked for my email on that account. But like I said I am checking all of the emails and none of them have anything. I used the email that was on my playstation account but it says that no account exist on that email. Not sure what they have my account email as if they have one for it at all.

I don't receive any emails when i buy premium too. But i have the "mail activation" mail. I think you have to send payment informations to Spotify (not credit card informations) . I mean, if you bought premium on Jan 10, you say "I can't find my account and bought premium on Jan 10" etc. You can see your payments on your bank's app etc.

I guess I'll just have to try contacting them directly and see if they can help me.

Marked as solution

I got my account back guys. I contacted Spotify via email and they were able to change the email associated with my account allowing me to then change my password. They also responded super fast I thought it was going to take a day minimum for 1 response but it took them minutes which is crazy to me. Thank You Spotify team.

Hey there @draqp,

Glad to hear all went well and you were reunited with your tunes!

We'll make sure to pass your appreciation to the right teams 🙂

spotify:track:6VCZOdQ53z3FjQro9eEC1E

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts