Free

Country

Slovakia

Device

Computer, Iphone 6s

Operating System

Windows 10, iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

(I only made this account to write here, its not the actual account)
Hello, so today i tried logging in into my spotify account, which i have linked to my facebook account (when i open facebook and check the Apps i can see it there) but i cannot log in at all. If i try logging in with the e-mail and password it says that either the username or password is incorrect and when i try logging in with facebook it says ''Error: You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. Code: 1003''.
It's driving me crazy I've been trying to log in for so long but it isn't working at all. I tried reseting my password by using my facebook e-mail address and also my another e-mail address too but it says ''The email address you entered is not linked to a Spotify account. You can either try another email address, or log in through Facebook - if your account is connected.''
I've also tried reseting my password from my mobile device and when i did it, i got my email for password reset but every time i clicked the link it would say that its invalid (i tried copying the link and pasting it into the search bar in both incognito mode and not incognito mode on both my mobile device and on my computer too). I think that i tried everything at this point but i've just been unsuccessful so I came here hoping for some help.
Thank you for your help and time.
Best regards.

2 Replies

Hey there @lgndz,

thanks for posting !

As a first step please log out from any Facebook account that might be logged in on any of the web-browsers.

Then try to log in using a different device and see if that makes any difference.

Let me know how it goes 😃

If you're receiving messages that your email isn't linked to an account anyways, perhaps try making a new account under that email.

With a new account, you should be able to follow your old account so you have access to your playlists. Otherwise, you could recreate your old playlists on the new account. 

This is a bit inconvenient but it would settle your issues with logging in.

Suggested posts