Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot receive a reset password email

Solved!

Cannot receive a reset password email

Hello, i created this account only to receive help for logging into my old one. My username (I believe) was arjunwali2-us and it was a Premium account. My phone reset itself one day and i got logged out and had forgotten the password. Sadly, when I hit reset password and typed in the username, it said it had sent me the reset link to my email but I did not receive any link (I checked spam and junk already). I tried to find a contact number for Spotify, but there apparently is not one (this would be excellent and much simpler if there were one). Can someone please help me out?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome!

You can get in touch with spotify using this link. You can explain the problem and use an email you are sure you can receive emails on.

If you get an automated email, you can reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address. I'm sure a staff member will be happy to help!

Hope i helped!

If this post helped, please like it and accept it as a solution 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Welcome!

You can get in touch with spotify using this link. You can explain the problem and use an email you are sure you can receive emails on.

If you get an automated email, you can reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address. I'm sure a staff member will be happy to help!

Hope i helped!

If this post helped, please like it and accept it as a solution 🙂

thanks!

Suggested posts