Cannot switch to family account

Cannot switch to family account

Plan

Premium

Country

Switzerland

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I used to live in HongKong where I had my own premium account. However, I moved back to switzerland where my family lives and I would like to use the family account subscription.

I changed the country of my account to Switzerland and tried to use the generated link, however, it keeps telling me I am in the wrong country.

Can you please help me?

Best regards

3 Replies

Hi there @choak42

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Before you follow the instructions bellow please make sure on your account overview page that you current country is correct and that you provided a matching payment method issued in the same country.

After the info above is confirmed, you can try opening this link in an incognito window to see if it helps you completing the process.

Hope this'll help.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hello,

Indeed my account mentions (CH) on the main page which stands for Switzerland.
I tried your link and unless I am mistaken, this link is to change my account to a family account. What I am trying to do is to get invited to an existing family account (through a generated link). After entering the correct address manually, even in incognito mod, it keeps telling me my account is in a different country, which is wrong.

Thanks for helping anyway,

BR,

Hi @choak42,

thanks for checking out my reply !

Could you ask the owner of the plan to check out the same country status as i suggested you do ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Suggested posts